Current Job Vacancies Within Homespares
Contact Centre New Business Advisor
Role: To increase sales in a professional manner by contacting given leads for potential clients. The role will primarily be contacting warm leads and to turn these leads into Active Spending Accounts for Homespares. Once an account has been opened and placed an order it shall be passed to one of the KAM’s within the call centre to manage moving forward (discuss with CC Manager the process).
Responsible To: Contact Centre Manager
- To make planned outbound sales calls in order to meet call objectives, and to generate in the first instance the opening of new business accounts through leads.
- To make cold sales calls to follow up leads and progress enquiries to generate new accounts.
- To promote Homespares and its products ranges in order to set up the account
- To sell and promote new products / promotions and special offers
- To take inbound sales calls in a timely and professional manner
- To check products in stock as requested
- To process sales, export and back orders onto the system checking stock product codes to ensure accuracy of orders and in a timely manner
- To process Amazon / Ebay orders
- To deal with technical queries / provide information to customers, locating specific parts from suppliers and in conjunction with Trade Counter Sales
Customer Care / General Duties:
- To deal with general customer care queries / faults quickly and efficiently and liaise with Sales Office Team Leader to resolve in a timely manner
- To liaise with the Areas Sales Team on a daily basis to provide customer support and information
- To send out and monitor new customer account application forms and welcome pack, liaising with Finance to ensure credit checks completed
- To process credit / debit card payments and liaise with credit control to support effective credit management
- To keep customer records updated on a regular basis and record customer comments and inform the Team Leader of any difficulties throughout the day
- To send out mail shots, catalogues, newsletters to customers, liaising with the Business Development Team to ensure sent out in a timely fashion
- To process trade and retail returns
- To perform general office administration duties as required
- To work as part of the overall office team and cover other duties as required
- To have a positive can do attitude working towards continuous improvement
- To follow Company rules as specified in the Company Handbook
- To adhere to all Health and Safety Policies
This list is not exhaustive and you will be expected to perform other reasonable duties as requested to meet the needs of the business.
Measured by: Sales Targets/New Accounts Opened
Order to call ratio achieved
Good level of product knowledge and prices
Professional, courteous and friendly telephone manner