Call us on 01204 558 160 - Open 08:30-17:00

Open today 08:30-18:00

Call us now 01204 558 176

What We Sell

Quite simply, we sell domestic appliance spare parts and consumables.

We sell spare parts for Cookers, Hobs, Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Washer Dryers, Dishwashers, Vacuum Cleaners, Cooker hoods, Lawn mowers, Trimmers, Strimmers, Chainsaws.

We aim to keep in stock 80% of the top selling spare parts and accessories for all the major domestic appliance brands whilst also able to offer you the remaining 20% on a special order basis.

We are full service partners for

Numatic

Whirlpool (Ariston, Creda, Indesit, Hotpoint)

Hoover (Candy, Rosieres, Iberna)

Glen Dimplex (Belling, Lec, Burco, Stoves, New World)

Beko (Flavel, Leisure, Grundig)

Sebo

Electrolux (Aeg, Zanussi)

Severin

Homespares

Bruns

Glisten

Leifheit